- LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of the Act 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and -E-commerce Services, it is brought to the attention of the users of the website www.novocare.es (hereinafter the “website”) the following general information data:
The service provider of the information society in the website is the mercantile society NOVOCARE, SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA DE INTEGRACIÓN (hereinafter NOVOCARE)
NOVOCARE, is a firm specializing in the distribution of organic food and other organic products, and its registered office is at Calle María Montessori, s/n 2ª Planta, C.P. 14011, Córdoba.
The tax number of NOVOCARE is C.I.F. F-23561970.
NOVOCARE is registered in the Unidad Provincial del Registro de Cooperativas Andaluzas de la Delegación Provincial de la Consejería de Industria, Comercio y Turismo de la Junta de Andalucía en UCRCA-200158, bajo el asiento Nº 1.
Users of this website will be able to establish direct and effective communication with NOVOCARE via written communication sent to the address indicated in point 2 of this Legal Notice, as well as by using any of the following means:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) The receipt of personal data that is excessive, not updated or incompatible with the activity developed by NOVOCARE is not permitted. Please be advised that if your request does not meet these requirements, it will be automatically destroyed.
Sending emails to this address implies that the individual concerned accepts that their data will be treated with the purpose of processing queries made to NOVOCARE. For this purpose, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition by letter, including a copy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document, addressed to NOVOCARE, SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA DE INTEGRACIÓN, (Ref. Protección de datos), Calle Manuel Giménez Fernández, S/N, 41540, La Puebla de Cazalla (Sevilla).
- PORTAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The User is obliged to use the Portal in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice. The user will respond to NOVOCARE or third parties of any damage caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal with injurious aims of property or interests towards NOVOCARE or of third parties or that in any other way overload, harm or damage the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) belonging to NOVOCARE or third parties.
The User agrees to use the content in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where applicable, could be applied in accordance with clause 1. For purely expository purposes, the user, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- A) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, changing or modifying content, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by NOVOCARE or by the person who holds the rights to use, where applicable.
- B) Playing or copying for private use contents that may be considered as software or databases in accordance with existing legislation on intellectual property, as well as their communication to the public or making them available to third parties where these acts necessarily involve playback by the user or a third party.
- C) Removing and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the contents of the Portal as well as the databases that NOVOCARE makes available to users.
2.3 DATA COLLECTION FORMS
Without prejudice to Clause 4 of the present Legal Notice, as well as the privacy policies accessible from the Portal and that might be applicable at all times, the use of certain services or requests to NOVOCARE require the prior completion of the corresponding user registration form.
Any information provided by the user via the forms on the Portal to the past effects or any other should be true. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data that is sent and will keep the information provided to NOVOCARE updated perfectly so that it corresponds, at all times, to the current situation of the user. In all cases, the user will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for any resulting damages to NOVOCARE or to third parties due to the information provided.
2.4 INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE PORTAL
Any Internet user who wants to enter links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions listed below; ignorance of the same does not waive responsibilities arising from the law:
- a) The link shall only be linked to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copies of texts, graphics, etc.).
(B) In all cases, it is prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in effect at all times, to establish frames or any type of mark that would surround the Portal or allow the display of content via Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in all cases, when viewed together with content outside the portal so that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception to the users over the true origin of the service or content; (II) it may involve an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) it may serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of NOVOCARE; or (IV) may be prohibited in any other form by the legislation in force.
- C) No links will be introduced from the page that leads to any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect information on NOVOCARE, its partners, employees, customers or on the quality of the services it provides.
- D) If no circumstances is it permitted to express on the page where the link is located that NOVOCARE has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or oversees the services of the person inserting the link.
- E) It is prohibited to use of any name mark, graphics or mixed or any other distinctive sign of NOVOCARE within the page of the sender except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by NOVOCARE and if allowed, a direct link to the Portal in the manner set out in this clause
- F) The page that establishes a link should comply faithfully with the law and may in no case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) is illegal, harmful or immoral (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or is likely to induce in the user the misconception that NOVOCARE endorses, supports, binds or in any way supports, the ideas, expressions or manifestations, lawful or unlawful of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of NOVOCARE regarding the place, content and theme of the web page of the sender.
3.- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. HYPERLINK POLICY
3.1.- All contents included in the Portal and in particular trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, button icons, software or any other signs that could be of industrial and commercial use are protected by intellectual property rights of NOVOCARE or third party holders of the same who have authorized their inclusion in the Portal. Therefore, any use, and/or reproduction of the same is prohibited without the express consent of NOVOCARE.
3.2.- NOVOCARE shall not be liable for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion in the Portal of trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software belonging to third parties that have declared themselves to be holders of the same when including them in the Portal.
3.3.- Under no circumstances will it be deemed that the access and navigation of the User implies a authorization or waiver, transmission, whole or partial transfer of these rights nor the granting of any right or expectation of law and, in particular, the alteration, processing, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of these contents without the prior express permission of NOVOCARE or of the corresponding owners.
3.4.- It is not permitted to establish any link to the Portal from any other website without the prior express consent of NOVOCARE.
Links that are established should always lead to the main page of NOVOCARE or, where applicable, to that which NOVOCARE establishes as being the absolute and complete link in a way that takes the user to the site for NOVOCARE that should cover completely the entire screen on the main page.
3.5.- NOVOCARE is not responsible for the content on the destination web pages that are established through links in the Portal nor of the infringements of the rights of third parties which those pages might incur.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force for the protection of personal data and services of the information society, NOVOCARE, informs you that the data provided by you will be included in a file under the responsibility of NOVOCARE, SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA DE INTEGRACIÓN with the objective of being able to provide ease of access and navigation on the site, as well as providing commercial and promotional information, either electronically or by any other means.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or to express opposition through written communication to NOVOCARE, SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA DE INTEGRACIÓN (Ref. Data Protection), Calle Manuel Giménez Fernández, S/N, 41540, La Puebla de Cazalla (Sevilla), or to the following email address: email@example.com.
The user, being aware of the purposes of article 27 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th (LOPD), expressly accepts that all the data provided may be ceded, for the said purposes, to other entities, civil or commercial, with whom NOVOCARE will be able to conclude agreements with the stated aims. The user’s acceptance that their data can be treated and/or ceded in the manner set out in this paragraph is revocable, without retroactive effect.
The User also, for the purposes of articles 33 and 34 of the LOPD, expressly provides consent to their data being transferred to other countries, even when the same does not provide a comparable level of protection to that provided by the act.
To delete them, go to Tools, then Internet Options, and in the General tab, under the heading of Temporary Internet Files click on Delete Cookies.
In this sense, we would like to inform you that on our website you may encounter different kinds of cookies:
PHPSESSID Cookie de Sesión. Esta cookie es usado por el lenguaje de encriptado PHP para permitir que las variables de SESIÓN sean guardadas en el servidor web. Esta cookies es esencial para el funcionamiento de la web.
cookie_notice_accepted Cookie de Sesión. Esta cookie informa sobre si se ha aceptado o no el uso de cookies no funcionales.
_ici_current_language, wpml_referer_url Cookie del Plugin WPML. Se usa para permitir el soporte multilingüe en la web, y permiten saber el idioma con el que se está consultando la web. Duración 1 día.
devicePixelRatio. Identifica la resolución de la pantalla del dispositivo para mejorar la presentación de contenidos. Duración 1 semana.
_ga Cookie Analítica. Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.Propiedad de terceros: Google Analytics
_gat Cookie Analítica. Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes. Propiedad de terceros: Google Analytics
_gid Cookie Analítica. Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.Propiedad de terceros: Google Analytics
NID Cookie de Google Maps.
Cómo gestionar las cookies en Windows
Haz clic en el menú de Chrome Chrome situado en la barra de herramientas del navegador.
Haz clic en “Mostrar opciones avanzadas…”
En la sección “Privacidad”, haz clic en el botón “Configuración de contenido…”.
En la sección “Cookies”, puedes configurar las opciones que se indican a continuación: Eliminar cookies, bloquear o permitir las cookies de forma predeterminada, incluir excepciones de cookies de dominios o sitios web específicos.
Para mayor detalle consulta la ayuda de Google Chrome.
En la parte superior de la ventana de Firefox, haz clic en el botón Firefox y selecciona “Opciones”.
Selecciona el panel “Privacidad”.
En “Firefox podrá:” elige “Usar una configuración personalizada para el historial”.
Marca la opción “Aceptar cookies” para activarlas, y desmárcala para desactivarlas.
Si no quieres recibir cookies de teceros desmarca “Aceptar cookies de terceros”.
Puedes consultar la ayuda de Mozilla para más información
Cómo gestionar las cookies en Mac
1. Haga clic en el menú de Chrome Chrome situado en la barra de herramientas del navegador.
2. Seleccione “Configuración”.
3. Haga clic en “Mostrar opciones avanzadas…”
4. En la sección “Privacidad”, Haga clic en el botón “Configuración de contenido…”.
5. En la sección “Cookies”, puede configurar las opciones que se indican a continuación: Eliminar cookies, bloquear o permitir las cookies de forma predeterminada, incluir excepciones de cookies de dominios o sitios web específicos.
1. En la barra de menús, haga clic en el menú Firefox y selecciona”Preferencias…”.
2. Seleccione el panel Privacidad.
3. En “Firefox podrá:” elige “Usar una configuración personalizada para el historial”.
4. Marca la opción “Aceptar cookies” para activarlas, y desmárcala para desactivarlas.
5. Si no quiere recibir cookies de teceros desmarca “Aceptar cookies de terceros”.
1. Haga clic en “Safari” en la parte superior de la ventana de su navegador y seleccione la opción ‘Preferencias’.
2. Haga clic en “Privacidad”.
3. En el apartado “Bloquear cookies” seleccione una de las siguientes opciones según le interese: “De publicidad y terceros”, “Siempre”, o”Nunca”.
6.- RESPONSIBILITY OF NOVOCARE
The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Site and its services are entirely his or her responsibility.
NOVOCARE are only liable for the damages that the user can suffer as a result of the use of the portal when such damage is attributable to a fraudulent action of NOVOCARE.
However, NOVOCARE declares that it has taken all the necessary steps, within its possibilities and the capability of its technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Portal and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other components that may be harmful to the user.
7.- USER OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to use the contents of the portal in a diligent, proper and lawful manner and undertakes to refrain from:
- Using the contents for purposes or for any purpose contrary to the law, morality and to good conduct or public order.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access via any form of public communication, transforming or altering the content, unless you have the corresponding authorization of its owner.
- Using the contents of the portal to send publicity, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to multiple people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from marketing or disclosing said information by any means.
8.- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
NOVOCARE may send commercial communications by any means with full respect to the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
For commercial communications conducted via email and equivalent means in compliance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and e-commerce, the User’s consent will be requested at the time of collecting the data.
The User can revoke their consent to the receipt of personal communications at any time by simple notification to NOVOCARE (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The relationship established between the User and the site owner shall be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force concerning the applicable legislation and jurisdiction. However, for the cases where the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to local laws, NOVOCARE and the User, with explicit waiver to any other jurisdiction that may be applicable, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In all cases, the laws of the Spanish legal system shall apply.